Wednesday, September 8, 2010

why respect your family, neighbours, ..and why go to temple???? cause u dont wont to die as rotten fish near whom no ones come..

 
There r many ( people living in unrealistic world)  who just spend time with TV, movie, friends  who r spiritually in minus and become a psychic case as there mental development stops rather becomes retarded and they r just lustful, funful, career minded but can not remain ethical, trustworthy,faithful,dependable as their character is weak. Even those who visit temple everyday does not mean they r spiritually alive, enlightened. It may be that they r going to temple only as beggar to seek alms ( god give me this or that) , to wash their sins ( they live in fools paradise as they think they can do what they like outside and come inside of temple and god will pardon them. So go to temple to make you strong in character, moral, spirit, ethics etc. and make collection of good Karma's ( but many spend time and money in collection of good shirts or sarees).
And what happens to those who r not so, in detail some other time but I have seen in lodging house run by my grandfather that there were people who came from distant places to Mumbai, made friends for fun and frolic, lived in style and they were so surrounded with glamour that they cut off from family and dependable friends and finally when long sickness, poverty struck them then no friends , relatives visited. They were doing all their potty urine on bed had nothing to eat ( Parveen Bobby, many other celebrities  story is similar) , no one to take care. But occssionally some spiritually alive would come and help from neighbourhood and social workers.And not so spiritually alive who left them in distress came to collect their belonings when they died ( many claimants have cropped up when Parveen Bobby died alone in her flat unnoticed and uncared for long and case is on to claim every penny she left).So one may be surrounded with fans when it is your time ( which is always limited) but being not in  committed relationship the same fans leave you like bird leaves a sinking ship. So for realistic life listen to Tarun sagarji, Vidhyanandji, Osho, and many other good saints like Kabir etc, listen to kadva / bitter friends and live life simple , meaningful and truthfdul. High order but achieveable.
 
 
 
Why go to the Temple???


 

DEAR ALL, MAY GOD BLESS  EACH & EVERYONE, LOVE & BLESSINGS  
 

If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this!
If you're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it.
If you're spiritually curious, there is still hope!
 

Why Go To The
Temple ?

A 'devotee' wrote a letter to the editor of an indian newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to the Temple . 'I've gone for 30 years now, he wrote, and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 mantras.

But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time and the Gurus are wasting theirs by giving services at all.

This started a real controversy in the 'Letters to the Editor' column, much to the delight of the editor. It went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher: I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals.
 
But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals. But I do know this... They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work.
 
If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today. Likewise, if I had not gone to the Temple for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!

When you are DOWN to nothing.... God is UP to something! Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible!

Thank God for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment! All right, now that you're done reading, send it on!!! I think everyone should read this!! 'When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,

'God , could you get that for me?!!' 

 
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O) M:9324225699


No comments:

Post a Comment