Friday, February 14, 2014

state of mind is not connected with worldly achievements

Query by ........
Hi, 

 Want to  go  and spend some time with my son ..... at US.   As I will be free thru out there whole  day time there ,I want you all to suggest me how best I can utilise this time in US ?

IT will be good if could earn  something  and thus get new experience and built my confidence 

Pl.suggest

...................




My reply to my dear relative 

Take me and hema along and u 'll b busy. As far as confidence is concerned listen to osho and money is concerned comes with good karmas so do plan some good activity at Boston. Also looking at vips pass book u can gain confidence.   As far as I see even with humble pass book dadaji and daddy always had super high confidence. So state of mind is not connected with worldly achievements but with own sense of well being and spiritualism. Love, regards, ... alok

1 comment:

  1. dilip shah
    Feb 15 (1 day ago)
    to me
    thanks for email. enjoy.
    With warm regards,
    Dilip M. Shah

    ReplyDelete