Saturday, June 8, 2013

PERSONAL CREED OF .....................





PERSONAL CREED OF .....................:


I live each day at fullest do not carry weight of past records and all worries to fall away


I am a unique spiritual being, living in the power of love with unlimited potential and 


unlimited possibilities.

I believe in my beauty, power, and greatness and I have faith in my ability to solve 


problems and make my world a better place.

I continually strive to better myself and teach what I learn along the way so that others may 


grow and flourish as well.

I maintain the discipline to succeed, and the courage to fail;


I accept our difficulty, adversity, complexity and challenges and make my life spontaneous 


in all kind of situation.

I am content with what I have and I’m grateful for only positive emotions inside me on 


every single day.

I forgive myself and I forgive you. Together we live in a peaceful universe. 


I live to bless you, love you and wish you well with my thoughts, words and actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment