Thursday, November 22, 2012

Conversation with God.

Conversation with God.

Just askin'

        Me: God, can I ask you a question?

        God: Sure.

        Me: Promise you won't get mad.

        God: I promise.

        Me: Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today?

        God: What do you mean?

        Me: Well, I woke up late.

        God: Yes.

        Me: My car took forever to start.

        God: Okay.

        Me: At lunch they made my sandwich wrong and I had to wait.

        God: Huummm.

        Me: On the way home, my phone went dead, just as I picked up a call.


        God: All right.

        Me: And on top of it all, when I got home I just wanted to soak my
        feet in my new foot massager and relax, but it wouldn't
        work!!!  Nothing went right today! Why did you do that?

        God: Let me see, the Death Angel was at your bed this morning and I
        had to send one of the other angels to battle him for your
life. I let you
        sleep through that.

        Me: (humbled): OH...

        GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on
        your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

        Me: (ashamed)

        God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick and I
        didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't
afford to miss
        work.

        Me: (embarrassed): Ok...

        God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was
        going to give false witness about what you said on that call,
I didn't even
        let you talk to them so you would be covered.

        Me: (softly) I see God.

        God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to
        throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't
think you wanted
        to be in the dark.

        Me: I'm sorry God.

        God: Don't be sorry, just learn to trust me.....in all things, the
        good and the bad.

        Me: I will trust you.

        God: And don't doubt that my plan for your day is always better than
        your plan.

        Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for
        everything today.

        God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God,
        and I love looking after my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment