Thursday, December 8, 2011

small things can make others life happy and in turn u earn good karma's

http://krantiwatermeter.tradeindia.com/


It was a sort of a routine  day and then I had a talk with you. You made
 it a memorable day. And thanks to tradeindia.com for helping find you.

Sir normally when it comes to service a johnny/ junior comes on line. He is
not interested in PRship ( and neither in earning good karma's) but
finishing a day and rushing home.

And unfortunately the retailers are just in rush to sell and not at all
interested in attending to customer grievances. They just advise to throw
your spoilt piece and buy new from them. They don't even disclose where is
a service center forget about taking up responsibility to help in getting
service.

And after lot of struggle ( just dial and google also did not give much
results as brand name and company name are different). Then some how
traddeindia.com did help in locating you. And they have a wonderful
facility of calling free. And lo you were on line and after keeping the
phone I saw on site that yourself is a co-owner of this company. I think in
last few years I have never heard such polite, peaceful ( not in hurry to
keep down phone) and detailed info and most of all assuring of good
service. Hats off to you. I wish we in India had  few more such gem of
persons who just do not sell products  but also sell joy and peace.
And I would add by saying that even our Police, courts, bureaucrats can add
some joy and happiness in our life by being so nice and helpful and it
takes no money or efforts.

I can say for first time I find some one on list of BMC to be so excellent
( Kranti water meters are BMC approved).

Some humble request:

  1. You pointed out that carton of product has your customer care contact
  details. I did not have same. And I had in my file guarantee card but it
  had only company name and not the nos and email id. Pl. incorporate same.
  2. Pl. ask local branch / distributors to put stamp/ sticker of your
  service centers details.I approached more then 7 -8 dealers of Kranti

No comments:

Post a Comment