Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Helping Hands are Better than Praying Lips"

Dear Prakashji,
Bank of Baroda Building,
Ahinsa Circle, Jaipur.

Namaskar.

I sincerely thank you for ur kind gesture of extending help and sending the scan to my sister.

Thanks to one and all in your office.

You are a best example of slogan which u use "Helping Hands are Better than Praying Lips"  who extended help to me when I walked in as an stranger and sought to use ur scanner and pc for emailing some urgent travel documents.

And I can not only thank you but am inspired to continue to do good work. All the credit for what I will do thru this inspiration will go to you in gods account.

 Let me know if I can be of any assistance in Mumbai.

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,



On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 4:16 PM, prakash maldhani <.......i@gmail.com> wrote:

find attachment

   "Helping Hands are Better than Praying Lips"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment